Tuesday 24 May 2011

23 May 2011

Today I said farewell to Zenni and Sid after spending a wonderful time with them and members of their family, the flight was delayed due to the eruption in Iceland and being told `I was not booked on the plane. then only to be told my name was wrong they had me listed as Mr David and christian name as Fryer, and then when getting to Frankfurt in Germany having only 35 minutes to catch the plane to London luckily it all worked out OK, and getting to London went through the automated check in where you put your passport in this machine with you picture showing and it recognises you photo the either rejects or accepts withing in 90 seconds it let me go walked straight to baggage and mine was waiting there. within 20 minutes of getting off plane I was met by Paula




No comments: