Wednesday 5 November 2008

05 November 2008

Today I went for a very long walk; I have only a few days left, walked down the mountain and around the massive university where i took the first picture in the sports oval, and in the picture you can see the sports arena of the university then through all the underground malls which was much cooler, Neil tells me he cant remember an Autumn being so hot

Taipei 101 in the background

Just a footpath
A quaint little girl enthralled by the music being played on the Harp by the lady she stood mesmerised for ages watching and listening to the music which was beautifulAn unusual form of massaging, I got the permission of the practitioners to take the pictures, each practitioner has a meat chopper in each hand and is hitting the bodies with them I don't know what the results look like

No comments: