Wednesday 13 April 2011

13 April 2011

Today proved what a small world it is, I was siting on a seat in Town and a young man got off a scooter when he saw me he came over and said hello and asked where I was from I said Australia, he said wow I am back here visiting my mum and girlfriend from Australia I said where in Australia he said he is a student on engineering and guess what the Wollongong University, when I told him I too lived in Wollongong he said wow don't believe it he asked what part I said Shellharbour area, and i said where are you he said wussel wale. i said you mean Russell Vale he smiled and said yes, we spoke for ages. A very nice and polite young man, we will meet for coffee when I return home

I mentioned yesterday about the flowers and children well this young lady was doing the same with mum

No comments: