Friday 10 June 2011

10 June 2011


Today on my return from Sheffield to Barming, I now have use of the car in picture for 5 days a VW Polo very nice to drive, I did drive up to Bermondsey to see some places of childhood memory.

I went to my Senior School Called Credon Road, the only thing left was the street sign, and as an elderly lady told me the school was demolished about 15 years ago
Number 4 Southwark Park Estate From where I left to go to Australia in 1955
I did take a picture of the door, and this brought back a lot of memories and would make my mum feel happy to read what was pasted to the door; double click on picture above and you will be able to read what it says
The shop under Number 4
Sitting in the Southwark Park Rose Gardens just like I remember where Mum an Dad uses to sit
View from Rose Garden
Rose Garden



The Primary School I used to go to Gallywall Road in Background, which is under repairs and not in use at this time

No comments: