Thursday 23 June 2011

23 June 2011





Today Cean and I travelled to Penghu Island Between China and Taiwan, to visit his 4 Aunties and families all being sisters of Cean's mother you will see the likeness.



Taipei Airport

















Boarding our plane









































Views at the blow holes like Kiama






































I caught this as spray came out of blow hole, I took my camera down to the people in picture and showed them the picture they wanted copy, after I spoke to them I did fall very heavy on rocks camera went flying and I landed heavily on base of spine and a quite sore, came is still OK










































We went to the Islands fireworks display

























































































































































































No comments: