Sunday 27 May 2012

27 May 2012

 Today traveled from Mount Maunganui by bus to Auckland we stopped at Paeroa for 30 minutes 
 One of the unusual number plates seen in New Zealand

The Paeroa Hotel
 At the restaurant where we stopped I was told there was a special Party inside and was told it was this table, I approached and said that i had been told something special at this table and the lady in green was quick to Its my Fathers 101st Birthday, wow I lent forward and shook his hand, he telling me he was near Wormwood Scrubs in London also adding he had been inside the prison once as a chorister when young, and the amazing thing was he had all his own teeth, they were lovely people


 Another amazing this day after arriving in Auckland I had a meal outside and when I went to my seat there was a wallet someone had forgotten, I took it to the person at counter and asked what should I do he said don't know, so I asked a lady to watch as I opened it looking for address we could not find one but plenty of credit cards and Student passes, I went back to my seat and took these pictures as evidence and after finishing meal would go to police station not far away, I had just finished when I saw this young man running down the street he ran straight at me, gave me a hug and said thanks, a great finish to a great day

No comments: