Thursday 20 December 2007

20 December 2007

Today was a very nice sunny day and I enjoyed myself immensely, on leaving for my walk in the foyer of the units the Guard Was filling the mail box's so I asked that He stand next to the CHRISTmas tree he obliged the result herewith;Near Bottom of the hill I saw this Taxi and could not resist it had no passengers aboard. How did I know? well the first clue was that the driver was washing the Taxi, and the important other clue was that the number plate informed me of it
This Unusual Building in Taipei City is The Taipei World Trade Centre
A bus drive who obliged and let me take the picture also he gave me a hand full of lollies
A Nativity Scene with Taipei 101 in the background

A bird Had never seen before (type that is)
A Lady playing classical music plus some CHRISTmas Carols


No comments: